The Great Alpine Gallery is a volunteer-run gallery displaying and selling the work of artists from the Swifts Creek/Omeo/Benambra/Tambo Valley area. Our aim is to be a vibrant hub for arts and culture in our area, supporting local artists and arts initiatives.
Artists must be a financial member of the Gallery to exhibit work. Work needs to be submitted to the Gallery’s curatorial team for approval so that a high standard of work is maintained.
Membership is $25 per annum, due October 31st each year.
Life Membership is also available for $200.
- Opportunity to exhibit work for sale
- Opportunity for artists to display their profile on the Gallery website
- Invitations to exhibitions at the Gallery, art projects, social events and gatherings
- Information about arts and cultural initiatives in the area.
What you get
Membership gets you the following benefits:
- attend Gallery events, exhibitions, opening nights, and workshops (separate charges may apply)
- receive newsletters and meeting minutes direct to your inbox to keep you up to date with all that’s happening
- the opportunity to connect with like-minded people in the community
- the option to have your own account to access the members only area of this website
- the option to attend Gallery meetings and have a say in its operations
- the option to take a part in the running of the Gallery
- the good feeling that you’re supporting a small town arts community and gallery
- if you’re an artist you also get the opportunity to:
- display and sell your work at the Gallery
- have your own personal artist page on this website to publicise your artwork.
Sign Up for Membership here.
For existing members it is not necessary to complete a new membership form each year, you can renew your membership simply by making a payment in any of the following ways:
- pay directly at the Gallery
- pay via website with credit card
- make a direct electronic deposit to the NAB Great Alpine Gallery Inc account, BSB: 083 519, Account No: 79-462-1465 (please ensure you include your name in the transaction details).
Donations and bequests
If you would like to make a donation to the Gallery, or remember us through a bequest in your Will, these kindnesses are gratefully accepted.
Please contact us with further details or to make arrangements, or send your donation via one of the methods outlined above.
Unfortunately donations to the Great Alpine Gallery are not tax deductible.